Monday, July 22, 2013

i feel again

I'm back.
Back home.
My new home, I mean.
I went back to my old home last week.
My 'summer' home.
I didn't really mention it here,
because,
well,
I wanted it to be a surprise.
What an epic fail.
I suppose everyone already found out.
I'm still hunting down that traitorous blabbermouth.
Though, I suppose it COULD be
because of my brother spamming pictures and statuses.
Oh well,
better luck next time.

First of all,
to all my fabulous stalkers,
I must apologise for the lack of updates last week.
I was too busy having fun.
Well, maybe not all the time.
But I was doing something most of the time.
And believe me,
the last few days were like a roller coaster of awesome.
Why don't I start with a short little diary recap.
You know what I don't really mean it when I say 'short little', right ?


Wednesday

  1. Woke up around noon.
  2. Shopped around at Harbour Town for any last minute discounts.
  3. Managed to snag some cheap cute lil' Typo notebooks.
  4. Headed to Murray St.
  5. Met up with neighbour/friend, Miss Jupiter.
  6. Went to Dymocks for some book souvenir (The Great Gatsby for Miss Dolphin XD).
  7. Went to Target to compare prices.
  8. Target doesn't have the Great Gatsby (wtf)
  9. Went back to Dymocks.
  10. Debated with Miss Jupiter on whether to get The Great Gatsby for her.
  11. We came to no conclusion.
  12. Debated to which version of The Great Gatsby to buy.
  13. Decided using Rock Paper Scissors.
  14. Went ahead to Woolies to buy chocolate for friends back home.
  15. I wanted something you can't get in Malaysia.
  16. Ended up buying 6 packs of chocolate froggies.
  17. You can find the rest in KK, anyways.
  18. Walked to Coles to take a look at their chocolate range.
  19. Stopped halfway at Pie Face to try their pie and latte.
  20. LOVED IT (Things to do before I die #107 *tick)
  21. Nothing impressive at Coles.
  22. Bought a bottle of Latte milk for the night.
  23. Went back to the apartment.
  24. Had leftover pastry for dinner.
  25. Showered and slept.
  26. Couldn't sleep.
  27. Too excited.
  28. Played card games with brother.

Thursday
  1. Had early breakkie at 3am.
  2. Taxi arrived.
  3. Problems with bro's guitar at check-in counter.
  4. Curse you, Airasia !
  5. Well, not really. He could still bring it up 'cuz it was small enough.
  6. Dad told us to start a fight if they don't let us 0_0
  7. *Facepalm
  8. MOAR problems at customs and immigration.
  9. 'WORST FIGHT EVER', said my miserable little brother.
  10. Slept on the plane until my neck was gonna break.
  11. Waited at LCCT for a few hours.
  12. OMG MALAYSIA IS HAWT !
  13. Went into Coffee Bean for some lunch.
  14. Was Coffee Bean always THAT expensive ?
  15. It was hot in there too.
  16. We were all grumpy.
  17. Went on the plane to KK.
  18. The landing was LONGGGGG. Pure ecstasy.
  19. Flashed through immigration.
  20. Went straight to Citymall.
  21. Ran all around Popular for a Sword Art Online novel.
  22. Passed by Heroes of Olympus books.
  23. Still panicking.
  24. Called a bunch of people.
  25. No one picked up. (don't take this the wrong way, please)
  26. Went home disappointed.
  27. Got a call from Miss Dolphin later on.
  28. Called back to Miss Dolphin's dad's phone.
  29. Awkward moment.
  30. QUICKLY HANG UP !
  31. Headed out for Citymall once again. 
  32. I'm driving this time.
  33. I missed my Cute =3
  34. Looked blankly at STPM books.
  35. Still don't understand wtf are they talking about.
  36. Grabbed the CORRECT novel.
  37. Took a moment to think about the price.
  38. Screw the price, I have money.
  39. Went home only to hear about some nasty rumours.
  40. Had durian with cousin.
  41. We talked. Yay =D

Friday
  1. Oveslept. Great.
  2. Speed shaving !
  3. Surprise ?
  4. Ok nevermind.
  5. Everyone reached out for a Choco froggie.
  6. Surprised someone with a belated birthday gift.
  7. Ignored someone unconsciously.
  8. Attended Mr Homeroom's lecture.
  9. And by attend, I mean goof off !
  10. Ran around the school to find little brother.
  11. Back to goofing off.
  12. Would've bean interesting to collect some soil samples though 0_0
  13. Brought the girls out for Sang Nyuk Mian.
  14. Almost banged Mr Fencer.
  15. Weird atmosphere at the restaurant.
  16. Leftover choco froggies all melted T___T
  17. Headed back to school
  18. Then home for my dentist appointment.
  19. Basic cleaning and filling.
  20. He told me I needed to do an operation to remove my wisdom tooth.
  21. '........but not today lah. not enough time.'
  22. PHEW !
  23. emo time.
  24. Attended Youth.
  25. Forgot everyone's names.
  26. Oh dear...
Saturday
  1. Woke up early.
  2. Found something not-so-pleasant in the toilet.
  3. Headed to school.
  4. reconciled.
  5. 'Attended' the Kursus Dalaman PSS.
  6. I'm in Kent's group =D
  7. How predictable.
  8. Lol.
  9. Wrapped a book.
  10. Teacher f5bio was happy.
  11. Yay, I'm awesome !
  12. Watch Miss Prez torture her group.
  13. She's awesome.
  14. Took the test.
  15. Finished in 5 minutes.
  16. Question 1 WRONG. Epic fail.
  17. Burned a new CD for my car. Thanks Miss Psyduck and Miss Delicate.
  18. Call me Super Senior !
  19. Got my results.
  20. #2. I lost to a girl...
  21. Group photo.
  22. .....if this is love, then love is easy !
  23. ZenQ OMG !
  24. hmmm.... yummy ?
  25. Stood outside Blackball, waiting for everyone's parents to fetch them.
  26. Chilled even more in my car.
  27. Showed Mr Sarcasm and Ms Principal 'Bubble' (*GRINS)
  28. Someone started swearing uncontrollably.
  29. LOL moment.
  30. Went to Mr Sarcasm's place to pick up his Xbox.
  31. Then to my place to PLAY WITH IT.
  32. OMG XIII, how I've missed you.
  33. Oh Lightning....
  34. Extremely under-levelled. Kept on dying.
  35. GRIND GRIND GRIND !
  36. Sent Mr Sarcasm home.
  37. GRIND MORE
  38. Tried XIII-2.
  39. Too much exploring.
  40. Switched back to XIII.
  41. GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND !

Sunday
  1. Overslept.
  2. Missed church.
  3. Brother was at sleepover.
  4. MORE XIII.
  5. Still XIII.
  6. XIII.
  7. XIII.
  8. XIII.
  9. Oh dear, look at the time. XIII
  10. Finished XIII !
  11. But still GRIND GRIND GRIND.
  12. Oh wait, I forgot to watch Cardfight Vanguard.
  13. Watch Cardfight Vanguard.
  14. Reunion dinner with family.
  15. XIII
  16. XIII ?
  17. XIII
  18. Calmed Miss Prez down while she waited for her STPM results
  19. Found out about Miss Prez's results.
  20. #happy

Monday
  1. My life revolves around XIII.
  2. Oh Lightning, you're so awesome.
  3. You and your gunblade and backflips.
  4. Oddly enough, the most 'annoying' party members are the strongest.
  5. Wanted to go to the library to do some work.
  6. It rained.
  7. Yay ?
  8. Back to XIII.
  9. Did I just waste 2 days ?
Tuesday
  1. Breakkie at Fook Lim.
  2. STORMED.
  3. We never get those over here.
  4. Went to Citymall to bro could get some games for the Xbox.
  5. Used my tumbler for Starbucks !
  6. Library. MUST.DO.HOMEWORK.
  7. Eleen said hi.
  8. 'how did you know i was here ?' 'i saw your car.' ...
  9. Got some work done.
  10. Roasted milk tea with pearls from Chatime.
  11. The pearls were a little....deformed ?
  12. omg i'm gonna die.
  13. Skyped with Mr Barista
  14. Stupid Internet line.

Wednesday
  1. Had a little fun with XIII. hehe
  2. I have no life.
  3. Had some nasi lemak for lunch.
  4. Went to pick up Miss Dolphin from school.
  5. Headed to the library again.
  6. Did you expect us to study ?
  7. Her mom saw us.
  8. I saw her mom.
  9. OMG SCARY.
  10. More suspense.
  11. Did some work until Abby texted me.
  12. Rushed home and gobble down my dinner.
  13. Rushed to church for some Korean mini-concert thing.
  14. Sat with Miss Hairdresser.
  15. Koreans = High.
  16. Everyone was crazy about them.
  17. I'm like the only one who didn't take a selfie with them.
  18. Excuse ?
  19. My phone doesn't have a front camera. Lol.
  20. Snoozing time
Thursday (this is where the adrenaline starts pumping)
  1. XIII, people !
  2. Haircut time. My hair has never been this short in the past 7 months.
  3. OMG he used to razor !!! 
  4. And then hair wash. Who knows when someone'll ever wash my hair for me again.
  5. Rushed to Miss Moliers house.
  6. Passed by some random friends on my way there.
  7. Yamcha @ Starbucks....again.
  8. Talked about.....things *wink
  9. Followed Miss Mole to an organic food shop.
  10. Miss Prez said she wanted to fart.
  11. I told her to go ahead.
  12. We laughed.
  13. Send Miss Molier home and then sent Miss Mole home and then sent Miss Prez home.
  14. Picked up Miss Cathode and then Miss Prez and then Mr Tall.
  15. All those speed bumps !
  16. God, please keep my car safe.
  17. Survived the 'mountains' and made our way to Upperstar.
  18. Miss Neutral was already waiting.
  19. We ordered and talked and stuff.
  20. What did we talk about again ? 
  21. I forgot
  22. Mr Sarcasm joined us later on. 
  23. Along with Mr Freaky.
  24. We talked and some random stuff.
  25. Group Photo !
  26. by one of Miss Neutral's friend who was going to Melbourne to study.
  27. Great, more smart people.
  28. Showed Miss Neutral 'Bubble'.
  29. The reactions were priceless.
  30. Mr Tall kept on poking me.
  31. Moved on to Yoyo.
  32. No one wanted to order anything.
  33. We stood there like idiots.
  34. Some of us ordered and we went took our seats.
  35. And continued to do random things.
  36. This is wheere someone got addicted to my Shaking Coke game.
  37. Its like the only game in my phone.
  38. Unfortunately, no one could beat the high score set by Gaylord.
  39. No, its not me.
  40. I don't play that game.
  41. More pictures !
  42. snap snap snap.
  43. Sent Mr Freaky and Miss Cathode home.
  44. Migraine and hangover time.
  45. zzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzz.....

Friday
  1. Overslept ! ...again...
  2. Went to school one last time.
  3. Talked to people and see other faces.
  4. Same old same old.
  5. A Physics lecture !
  6. A real lecture this time, lol.
  7. I actually understood what he was trying to say (a little better) compared to last year.
  8. Yay, improvements.
  9. Unfortunately, lens are not in my new syllabus.
  10. Awwwwww.....
  11. Had my one and only plate of canteen food for lunch.
  12. The flavours are not evenly distributed....some of the rice tasted plain, some of it tasted salty...
  13. Just like the good ol' times.
  14. Miss f5bio came to check on us.
  15. OMG LAST MINUTE WORK.
  16. Suddenly the tension in the library doubled.
  17. Printer is being a *****.
  18. TENSION IS TRIPLED.
  19. I see a bunch of bananas crowding around the counter.
  20. Everyone was panicking, especially Miss Prez.
  21. I was panicking.
  22. Oh wait. I'm not a PSS anymore.
  23. But still...
  24. Realised how much I missed these kinda situations.
  25. Nothing exciting ever happens over here.
  26. Headed up to the meeting room where librarians are NOT shutting up.
  27. New faces.
  28. Useless vices.
  29. What more can I say ?
  30. OMG MISS DOLPHIN SURPRISED ME.
  31. Looks like I picked the right President and right-hand (wo)man.
  32. This further reinforces the fact that I am, indeed, awesome.
  33. Everyone was installed.
  34. Except me.
  35. I was the only one wearing a shirt.
  36. OMG that was a scary situation.
  37. But it was all over.
  38. Or is it ?
  39. I LOST MY IPOD/WATCH !
  40. Ran to the Physics lab.
  41. Doors are locked.
  42. No more lab assistants left.
  43. Looked through the window.
  44. EMPTY.
  45. Oh but there's a water bottle.
  46. Great...
  47. Ran back to the library.
  48. Freaked out.
  49. Checked the library.
  50. Its at the counter.
  51. PHEW.
  52. I guess the stressed situation got the better of me.
  53. Still, I'm surprised no one took it.
  54. PTL !
  55. Brought Miss Prez, Miss Dolphin and Mr Sarcasm to my place.
  56. Packed up the Xbox T____T
  57. And went to fetch Miss Guardian and Mr Perfect.
  58. Drove to Suria to meet up with Mr Sarcasm again. (Ok, I know it sounds weird. Bear with me)
  59. Karaoke Time ! I've been dying for this.
  60. Swiftie's Marathon !
  61. I was enchanted to meet youuuuuu ~~~
  62. SINGING LONG LIVE !
  63. We did the freakiest thing when Miss Prez sang Gangnam Style.
  64. Followed by Gentleman...
  65. It feels great to lose your voice....unless you're Miss Prez.
  66. ....in which it is impossible.
  67. She solo-ed for an hour.
  68. I was dead.
  69. I wasn't singing the last song. I was screaming.
  70. Thanks One Direction.
  71. DDR Time with Miss Prez and Mr Sarcasm.
  72. Holding hands is weird. Especially with 3 people.
  73. Saw a demonic-looking bracelet with two HUGE red gems that looked like eyes.
  74. Miss Prez told me not to touch.
  75. I didn't touch.
  76. Awkward moment where 3 guys wait outside a shop.
  77. Dance rehearsal going on !
  78. Drove to CP.
  79. MOAR SPEED BUMPS.
  80. Someone is definitely weighing too much.
  81. Could not decide what to eat for dinner.
  82. Played Rock Paper Scissors. Loser decides.
  83. Mr Sarcasm chose McDonald.
  84. Because everyone loves McDonald.
  85. Small talks. Until we were all full.
  86. I managed to resist the temptation of sweet carbonated soda.
  87. Leftover french fries ?
  88. Mr Perfect: "I DON'T THINK SO. doyouhaveanyideaaboutthestarvingchildreninafrica!?"
  89. And now my tummy is full of undigestable potato sticks.
  90. *Insert inappropriate jokes
  91. *Insert racist jokes
  92. Rode the escalator to Kaison.
  93. But we were too fat to make it that far, so we settled for Just For You
  94. *Insert inappropriate homosexual jokes
  95. Which teddy bear should we get ? The white or brown one ?
  96. *Insert inappropriate racist thoughts.
  97. 'The brown one !'
  98. Search for water on Palm Square.
  99. Cashier unable to process order. (RM0.00). 
  100. I wonder if its a sign ? (Yay 100 bullet points. Its still FAR from ending...)
  101. But I don't care. Water is so cheap here.
  102. Sent Mr Perfect home. Stalked him going into his unit. 
  103. bet'cha didn't see that coming.
  104. And now we know.
  105. Sent Mr Sarcasm home.
  106. But halfway, everyone started asking him for his class-famous coffee.
  107. So we ended up staying at his place.
  108. When we got there, everyone felt awkward and guilty.
  109. Had coffee and played more XIII at 10pm.
  110. THIS is the life.
  111. Everyone LIKED the coffee.
  112. Sent Miss Guardian home.
  113. Counted how long it took her to open her gate. 30 seconds.
  114. Went back to my place.
  115. No keys.
  116. Woke maid up. SOWI SOWI SOWI SOWI SOWI.
  117. She looked surprised to find Miss Prez and Miss Dolphin still there.
  118. No one else was home.
  119. Mr Sarcasm called. I left my phone at his place.
  120. Showered.
  121. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  122. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  123. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  124. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  125. gossipgossipgossipgossip
  126. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  127. gossipgossipgossip
  128. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  129. gossipgossipgossip
  130. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  131. Maggi break =D
  132. gossipgossipgossipgossip
  133. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  134. gossipgossip
  135. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  136. gossipgossipgossipgossip
  137. gossipgossipgossip
  138. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  139. gossipgossipgossip
  140. gossip
  141. Love calculator was being a *****.
  142. Went on Omegle. With webcam !
  143. No one wanted to chat.
  144. Suddenly a guy appeared !
  145. Miss Prez started wrapping herself in my blanket.
  146. PANIC Mode.
  147. He spoke some weird language.....
  148. INteresting...
  149. Drawing contest !
  150. We all know who won. 
  151. But my alligator was quite nice, even if I do say so myself.
  152. I need to work on my drawing.
  153. And guessing skills.
  154. Went to bed.....or did we ? (ITS NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING !)

Saturday
  1. Woke up earlier than the alarm.
  2. Woke up to screaming chickens.
  3. Laid there until the alarm rang.
  4. Side note: MUET exam, START !
  5. Everyone got ready and packed up.
  6. But before that...
  7. gossipgossipgossipgossipgossipgossip
  8. gossipgossip
  9. gossipgossipgossipgossip
  10. gossip
  11. And then 'me woman. me dumb.'
  12. Breakfast at Fook Lim.
  13. Miss Guardian just woke up.
  14. Went to fetch Mr Sarcasm.
  15. Then to Miss Guardian's place.
  16. It was quite nice.
  17. But Miss Principal won't show me her room.
  18. And everyone looked dead....well sorta.
  19. Suria ! ....again....
  20. oooo....stealth mode.
  21. Went to buy a cake =D
  22. Went to hide the cake.
  23. Tamkang university, anyone ?
  24. Mr Cousin, Mr Perfect and Miss Jay arrived.
  25. Stared at a guy with flowers in his hand, waiting for his date.
  26. Stared even more.
  27. Saw Miss Vern. Said hi !
  28. Went to The Glass and played dumb.
  29. Miss Jay arrived (finally....).
  30. I chose some Asian dishes because I'm sick of Western.
  31. Mine was yummy but Miss Prez's was yummier !
  32. Dat' Banana milkshake too.
  33. Oh Mr Sarcasm, Y U ORDER SPAGHETTI.
  34. Just kidding.
  35. Miss Molier arrived later on.
  36. Food photography time...
  37. Was late for the movie (RED2) but actually not. LOL
  38. Miss Prez fell down.
  39. Sprained ankle is sprained.
  40. Naked sexy Korean actor made all the girls drool.
  41. Well, at least he has lines this time.
  42. Why does he always end up being the bad guy !?
  43. Mr Sarcasm was a pro in this genre.
  44. He KNEW what was gonna happen. LOL
  45. DDR Time, anyone ?
  46. No one.
  47. No Afronova.
  48. That's like sad...
  49. Oh wait. Mr Perfect (reluctantly) agreed.
  50. Yay !
  51. I knew he was perfect.
  52. Miss Mole was still looking for Afronova.
  53. ....and she found it.
  54. Mr Perfect got traumatised 0_0
  55. I feel guilty so I asked demanded a rematch.
  56. But the machine won't take my money anymore.
  57. Awwwww....
  58. STUPID DANCE MACHINE.
  59. Played a weird guitar game instead with Miss Mole.
  60. It was fun. Until the difficulty went up.
  61. Then there was this drum game.
  62. Unfortunately, Miss Dolphin made to leave.
  63. I got a gift.
  64. We said bye.
  65. She left.
  66. Vented my 'frustration' at the drum game.
  67. Time to go.
  68. But first, Ochado !
  69. I passed, I think any more sugar'll kill me.
  70. Left the rest to send Mr Sarcasm home.
  71. A short stop at Merdeka Supermarket to get....ice cream.
  72. Haegen Dazs, no less !
  73. Don't ask, its a long story.
  74. Went to Karamunsing Capital for dinner with the fifits.
  75. And potentially the first fifit spouse.
  76. Awkward dinner. lol.
  77. It got better when the cameras came out.
  78. Yay, polaroids.
  79. My Domo-nyan shirt is in every polaroid photo.
  80. More inappropriate jokes.
  81. Laugh. My ribs almost exploded...
  82. Left early to send Miss Prez home.
  83. Waited for Miss Prez's parents to come home.
  84. Said bye. 
  85. Stupid Kancil almost banged me....
  86. Drove home.
  87. No one was home.
  88. Mom already left for her flight to Aussie.
  89. NO ONE told me about that.
  90. Woke maid up the second time for the keys.
  91. SOWI SOWI SOWI SOWI SOWI SOWI...
  92. Found out I like Dear John.
  93. Mixed the lyrics up a little.
  94. A little time to reflect on my trip.
  95. Fell asleep on my bed with laptop next to me.
  96. That was the fourth time that week...
  97. Woke up at 2am to proper charge laptop.
  98. Somehow KK makes me lazy...
Sunday
  1. Made it to church !
  2. Went to lunch with Miss Molier, Miss Hairdresser and her relatives.
  3. Talked to Miss Hairdresser's mom.
  4. Mind Blown.... kinda.
  5. Said bye to Miss Molier and went home.
  6. Told Dad to bring me to Lintas to get some awesome mechanical pencils.
  7. You can't find these over here.
  8. STORE CLOSED....
  9. Panic.
  10. But managed to keep calm by buying JustBerry.
  11. 10 minutes for a drink...
  12. Thanks to what Miss Prez told me yesterday, I tried AA Stationary.
  13. Went in and ran around the place but couldn't find it.
  14. I ran into Miss Rainbow there.
  15. Still couldn't find the pencils.
  16. Panic even more !
  17. Called Miss Prez when she was in the middle of Pacific Rim-ing.
  18. Found the pencils.
  19. There were only 4 green ones left. 
  20. I took 3. Greedy me.
  21. THEY'RE GIFTS, OK !?
  22. RUSH PACKING (because its the most effective type of packing)
  23. Managed to squeeze in my weekly episode of Cardfight Vanguard.
  24. Final checking.
  25. Left the house T_____T 
  26. Farewell....
  27. oh wait, I forgot to bring my Aussie SIM card.
  28. Turn around please, uncle.
  29. Got the SIM card.
  30. Ok, NOW we can go.
  31. Airport Drama.
  32. Bid my final farewell.
  33. Plane takes off.
  34. Watched The Croods (which made me wanna slap all those cavemen)

And that was basically my 10 (well 11) day summary.
Oh look, 
the sky is dark now.
Well.
I'll type more junk in the near future,
so don't forget to hit subscribe check again REAL SOON.
I could continue typing now,
but I think my wall of text is already tall enough.
Don't you think so too ?



Listening to Dear John - Taylor Swift

Feeling 22,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment