Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It.began.with.'a'

Enough about aimless blogging and emo entries.
Let's do positive today.
OHHHHH TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF EASTER HOLIDAYS
WHYYYYY. WHYYYY LAHHHHHH.
I REGRET (&*(&%^&$)*(%&
Let's do something special and make someone's day today, shall we ?
Since someone did make my day, 
might as well continue the trend so that whatever weird blogosphere out there gets filled with joy and love COOKIES !

Today, I'm gonna talk about a special someone with initials 'A' (jangan perasan !).
Well, I dunno how to write good things about people.
So I'll just tell you all a story.

I remember (more than her anyways) seeing her in my first year of high school.
My memories of her are vogue, but I remember one scene vividly.
Back in the days, 
where we were all still munchkin-sized, 
back when Ai San was still a big bully to me (well, she still was, until last year),
back when we (or I) had not the slightest clue of what Form 6 would be like.

This story does not begin on a boat.
But rather, at a single-row car park.
More specifically, the drains in front of the car park space.
It was around 3pm.
We were suppose to be somewhere else.
We were gonna be in trouble.
But they never kept track of where we were.
So we just wandered.
And of all the places, we decided to chill on top of a drain.
(I'm having trouble explaining the situation with my terrible vocabulary #bearwithmeimdoingsomethingnice)

We were talking casually.
Something came out of my mouth.
It went into her ears.
She didn't like the flavour.
She stood straight, in front of me.
Without any warning.
Starting whacking me....like REAL HARD.
It was like slaughter !

Slaps were thrown.
Tears were shed.
Apologies were offered.
Ice Cream came next.
A Smile followed.
Then.....THE SLAUGHTERING CONTINUED.

No Ice Cream was received.

And that's how I came to fear and revere the being that is "A".
She really packed a punch.

Free for Interpretation =D
That's all the time I've got for today.
I'll tell more 'A' stories when I have the time.
Until then. 
Tata ~

Listening to Night To Remember - High School Musical 3

ProcrastinateD,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment