Friday, April 5, 2013

indefinite.

#Before I begin.
Dear Abby,
if you're ever reading this.
I just want to tell you how much you were right.
There was NOTHING 3D about GI Joe 3D....
The only thing that was 3D (to me) was a sword and a slow-motion bullet flying towards me...
Also about the 3D subtitles ?
Well, there ARE no subtitles in Australia theatres !
I tried to be optimistic after reading your blog,
but what did I get ?
A sword and a bullet getting thrown and shot at me.

Ok. Back to the show. Today's main topic is......


If you don't know what this is.
Just go swallow a dead fish in your refrigerator...
Well to be fair, I didn't know about THIS until this week.
I heard it on the radio on my way to school and it REALLY sounded like a joke.
They said Dory was voiced by Ellen Degeneres which I did not believe.
I thought it was only a joke
because Ellen was actually in Aussie that time.
And the hype was INSANE !

Now to my expectations for this film,
I'm really looking forward to it.
I mean Finding Nemo WAS awesome,
although I kinda forgot everything that happened.
Except this.

Ok   I might have exaggerated on
this part.
But it does make sense.
Nemo didn't wanna stay in
some weird jelly plant for the rest of his life.

And I forgot about the rest.
Besides Nemo's dad setting off to find his son,
meeting Dory and teaming up.
Having fun jumping through the 
jellyfish field (OMG Spongebob Reference !) together.
Nemo gets stuck inside an aquarium.
That's all I remember.
I don't even remember the final scene.

But then I saw this.










And this.










I still remember Dory was a real happy-go-lucky fish.
I did not even remember said said those sad lines in the film.
But I guess everyone has a sad part of them that they constantly hide behind a smile.
Sometimes you just need someone to be there for you.
Unfortunately, Dory didn't.

And according to Wikipedia (unreliable source alert !),
Finding Dory is about an amnesiac (I never knew...) Dory finding her family.
That would DEFINITELY make a happy ending.
At least for me anyways (She's a BLUE fish ! How adorable is that ?)

THere's still a long way before the film reaches the big screen (2015...according to Wiki).
But I'm sure I'll still be super hyped up when the time comes.
Of course, it's does kinda look weird.
A uni (IF I EVER MAKE IT THERE) student jumping around like a 10-year old
about watching an 8-year old movie.

Unfortunately, while I was doing research (ON WIKI) for this film for this blog post,
I found out that Nemo's voice actor, Alexander Gould,
WON'T reprise his role.
Because of....puberty.
Lol. That's right. 
IT FINALLY HAPPENED.
A sequel was finally made (near impossible) because of puberty !
Search for new VA in progress, anyone ?

When the film gets released, 
it would've been more than a decade since I heard Nemo's voice.
I wonder would my brain feel whether the new VA sounds natural
or would it shout :
"THAT'S NOT NEMO !"
Haha. 
I'll have to stay away from Finding Nemo until then,
just to make sure.
On a completely unrelated note,







Monster Uni, anyone ?


Oh and ONE LAST THING.
I'm gonna go on a little hiatus (*gasp !)
for around 2 weeks.
Until my first term ends,
because I am currently being bombarded
by all sorts of assignments AND tests.
I really feel like a uni student now.
So just like any other 'uni' student,
we have to study.
I have to study.
Ok that sounded a little wrong.
Well, seeya peeps in a couple of weeks.

#I can't get that new Naruto Shippuden opening out of my head !

Listening to Niwaka Ame Ni Mo Makezu - NICO touches the Wall

Going to War,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment