Thursday, November 29, 2012

super.POWAHHHHH

FILLER POST ! LOL.

Ever wanted to have super powers ?
Well I have.
And I'm sure you have too.
If you've never thought about it,
chances are you need to take a break from the REAL WORLD.

I think about it ALL.THE.TIME !
I mean, when you're having a hard time,
wouldn't it be almost natuaral to fill your head with lots of 'what-if's ?
After carefully thinking about it for around 7 minutes or so,
I've come to the conclusion that the SUPA POWAH I want is the
 ability to stop time/time freeze !

I mean think about it.
Isn't time the most valuable thing a person can have.
(Old) People tend to say "Money can't buy time."
And I'm sure we've all realized that after living on this Earth for 20 years or so.
Death is inevitable.
If old age doesn't kill you in 100 years,
then a drunk driver probably will tomorrow night.
*touches wood*

Back to my point, stopping time would be such an awesome power.
When time is stopped, no one would realize it.
It's like the whole world stopped.
Just.For.You =D
Way to feel special !
"Time waits for no one.....except Me =D "

Imagine,
All the time to memorize your entire Pengajian Am syllabus.
Never being late for school.
Stopping before a bully punches you, and COUNTERATTACK.
Steal ! (you know it be true !)
Play games.
Draw weird stuff on other people's face.
ALL THE TIME TO SLEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP.
Stand up, walk over to friend's table, copy answers during exam.
I could keep going, but I won't because I'm sure all you readers have enough IMAGINATION to think of the rest.

And the best part is, no one will ever know !
Since everyone will be in suspended animation during the time which you stopped.
If you walk pass them, they still won't notice you.
'Cuz you're actually walking at light speed in normal time.
NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT MY POWAAAHHHHSSS.
That means the government won't find out and start persuading me to use my powers to become a super hero.
NO RESPONSIBILITIES...

I did do some Google-ing (your best friend) and I found another equally interesting power.
One that is similar to mine. But better in a way.
The power to RESET !
Immortality is bad. You'll get bored of life in a few centuries, trust me.
So why don't you just make the MOST out of your time while you're still alive.
With the power to reset events, you can lead an almost perfect life !
Made a mistake ? NO PROBLEM !
Just press Alt+Z!
However I still think stopping time is better.
You can actually steal things when you stop time.

STOPPING TIME IS ALLLL ABOUT REGRETTING NOTHINGGGGG !!!

Listening to Nothing
Desperately needs more time,
TK


0 comments:

Post a Comment