Thursday, November 22, 2012

alone.@.Selangor

Did I mention that in my previous entry ?
*actually i'm still very unsure whether to call it an entry? post? or whatever ?

Flew to Selangor on Tuesday.
Coming back to KK on Saturday.
Did you know Selangor is not the same as KL ? They'll get mad if you mix them up XD
Gonna make the most out of this trip.

This is actually my first time traveling alone.
Well everyone has to has to have a 'first time' for everything, right ?
Had to literally BEG (and argue, of course) to have mom agree to this...

Well I'm here now. To say 'bye bye' to all my NS friends.
It was quite expensive but IT HAD TO BE DONE.
I honestly don't want this to become one of those "unfulfilled promises".
Those that I'll probably regret when I'm ALREADY in Aussie.

So far, my search has been pretty fruitful.
I've met a lot of my friends.
AND we had Good-Bye hugs !
That's something we couldn't do in camp because of religious reasons.
I'll do a much more detailed post (well, not THAT detailed) after I go back.
The days were hectic and crazy here.

This place is HUMONGOUS !
Malls are a few times bigger than the ones in KK.
Traveling to a mall takes almost 2 hours !
Friends who drive actually got lost.
Night time = Impossible-to-get-hope Hours
But everything is much more fun with long lost friends right ?
Especially when you always have a friend next to you.
thanks Nigel =)

And also, on a completely unrelated note,
I WANT MY BEST FRIEND BACK !

Listening to Ain't Nobody Can Hold Me Down - Persona 4 The Animation OST

Away from Home,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment