Saturday, November 17, 2012

flying.the.days.away.

Self explanatory !
How do you like my new layout ?
I was having lots of trouble picking out one since none of them appeal to me that much.
HECK ! Even my old one didn't really appeal to me.
*thanks Abby for telling me it's hard to read with black backgrounds ! LESSON LEARNED !

In the end, I decided to take a look at the Top 10 templates on Blogskins and I found this.
Fairly simple, right ?
I like it too !
And the coding was pretty light too (I know I'm a bad coder T_T )

Well I guess it's about time to make this piece of news public :
In about less than a month, I'll be moving to Australia;
Perth to be specific.
I'm sure my readers have a right to know,
but since my "readers" are all actually "le stalkerz",
I guess there's no point in telling you guyz since you ALREADY KNEW !

I still wonder how that piece of news got out to public 0_0
Oh well. Nothing to worry about, since it IS the truth.

So as you can see, I'm still crazy busy (the FUN-kind of busy) saying "Good-Bye" to everyone !
And also doing some slight packing and planing.
Already got an apartment, already found a house;
But I don't think I'm that thrilled about studying abroad.
Moving and all, it's a lot of work.
I HATE WORK.
But I guess it's a good thing.
I mean everyone DOES stereotype Australia as a better place than Malaysia in almost every way ;
Food, Safety, Economy, Health, Society even !?
But I know ONE thing that they DON'T HAVE (or at least, rare) !
TEH TARIKKKKKKKK ~~



I have a good point RIGHT ?
Moving ON ! 
Stuff that I do everyday now :

  • Sleep
  • Sleep MOAR
  • Sleep till noon
  • Eat breakfast
  • Eat lunch
  • Eat dinner
  • Eat between meals
  • Playing my piano !
  • Going out with friends
  • Going out with another group of friends
  • Blogging, of course
  • Facebook, duhhhh
  • That also means Twitter !
  • Listening to MOAR music
  • Texting
  • Gyming *gasp*
  • TRYING to read
  • FINAL FANTASY XIII (and XIII-2)
  • Church
  • Saying Good-Byes
  • Trying new cuisines (that means EAT EVEN MOAR !)
  •  DRIVE ! like a BOSS
  • Getting tired
  • Which results in SLEEP !
  • Repeat cycle !
Well, at least I'll have more time for updates now. See you real SOON !

Listening to Welcome Home - Radical Face
Hog Mode Activate,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment