Monday, October 1, 2012

What I like on my Tee-s !

Yes, tomorrow is the start of our final exam (before Sem 1 STPM) and here I am blogging and updating like nothing's gonna happen... I'm gonna fail for sure ! Just like what Penguin Faus said. But I just suddenly have this urge to blog about this. Well it's gonna be a short one anyway, since I always procrastinate on long blog posts ~!

What I like to see on my Tee-s (T-shirts) ! (images stolen from Google)

It's DOMO you get the idea...


OMG this one is cuteeeee =33333

Oh and in case you don't know, I have glasses obsession !
 
This could make a pretty awesome hat <3 p="p">

This is the Domo-Nyan (that's what I call it) Tee I have now....
And yes, I found this off Tumblr...

OMG Prom is this Friday and I'm sick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment