Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stuck in Aussie...


My first day in Australia and already I’m missing home... Well maybe not that much =O

It’s 9.04pm at the moment, I’m blogging in a Dome café which is (too lazy to do further research) the closest Free Wifi providing outlet from my house (it’s 3KM AWAY !). Sadly, the Internet account they gave us was a dynamic one, meaning you’re only given a time limit for the Internet service and it only “stick” onto 1 device (per receipt I think). My brother activated our account with his iPhone so I was left net-less with my laptop....

It’s the 20th of August, I was suppose to meet up with Nigel on Skype today, hence my desperation to find an Internet outlet. I hope he doesn’t get too upset... Or maybe he just forgot about the whole thing 0.0 Either way, I’m super despupu~~ for some Facebook ! Finding Free Wifi is harder than I thought D=

With limited supplies and resources here, I don’t think I’ll be able to survive for ONE WEEK ++. Can you imagine 1 week without Facebook ? Well, I guess I did go 3 months without Internet in PLKN (with a 1 week break in between =P) but that was different ! Back then, I had no choice.... and besides, my friends were there (yes, I actually managed to make friends on the spot without taking years)....

Not to mention all the homework and assignments waiting for me back home.... Bringing my Chemistry and PAM along wasn’t good enough ! I still have Maths T project. My Chemistry PEKA which I left in KK and my Sunday session Chemi tuition is finally starting this Sunday, but this time, I’m the one who won’t be able to attend D= Walao ! Talk about giving the teacher a bad first impression.... (and probably a bad impression for the rest of the year)

So many things to do back home. And you all should know how much I hate travelling >=D I could always touch that beloved piano of mine, go to the library, go out with friends AND MANY MORE,.... including DRIVE !  (like a boss)...

Please let this 1 week be entertaining and give me a good amount of Facebook in between....

Now Listening to One Thing – One Direction
Isolated and Despupu ~~,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment