Monday, October 22, 2012

GANGNAM.-ed

I couldn't really think of a better name for the title since my post today is gonna be totally random 0.0 I just thought it'd be nice to update in small doses rather than get carried away with typing stuff that people (stalkers =3) won't be interested in reading !

OMG MUST NOT GET SIDETRACKED ! (was Google random stuff again) Well I'm sure that today's title is pretty self-explanatory. Gangnam, is a district in South Korea. But what Gangnam STYLE is a song ! The song was a BIG HIT worldwide because of it's ridiculous (and hilarious) dancing moves which resembles ummm...horsing ??? Whatever. People started dancing it @ parties and whatever so Ms.J suggested that we do Gangnam Style too at OUR prom. Somehow I was the one who became head choreographer =.=

Well without further ado (did I spell it right ?), I bring you KKHS Form 6's rendition of Gangnam Style !


2 videos. 2 cameras. Sadly it's just the same scene. Ohhh but I like the 2nd one cuz it was ummm more complete. And it doesn't have that beginning lag in the first video...but I guess the first one was recorded at a higher quality (RUMOR HAS IT!).

Well I would like to secretly (except for le stalkerz) thank all the dancers for joining. I dunno how I got dragged into this mess. Oh wait, I do, maybe I'll talk about it next time if I have nothing better to say. Anyways, TK (thank you) guys for lending your still-very-fresh bodies to ME, which I infused with Gangnam necromancy =) It was fun ! We can go it again right ?

Listening to Lecture in Bonding and Polarity

Gangnam-nostalgia,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment