Wednesday, October 17, 2012

19.DAYS.TO.STPM

You read the title right peeps ! Only 19 days left till STPM and I'm still here blogging like nothing's going on. Perhaps this will be my final blog entry....(FOR NOW !)

Nothing much I really wanna blog about. Maybe just share a song that I can't get out of my head. Since that's what ALL bloggers do instead of typing walls of texts like me =\


WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER by Taylor Swift !!!

Love the"weeeeEEEE" and  "ooooo"-ing part, the "you go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me" and the bridge (too bad it's too high for me to sing properly).

To all my beloved readers (or should I say stalkers ?), STAY TUNED !

Now Listening to We are Never Ever Getting Back Together   
Stressing and Sleeping,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment