Friday, May 14, 2010

Just some photos I took using Aubrey's camera on Thursday, I needed to take photos of the library for my Powerpoint Presentation and thought I'd have a little FUN ~~


The Chinese New Year Fortune Tree Thing ~~

Eiu Teng and Phoebe (Didn't really get a good shot of Phoebe)

Dennis and Wendy (HAHA)

Xin Si and Joey...They probably won't be mad 'cuz they dunno I placed this in my blog

Lo Vui Ying...

Sn00py's LUNCH ~~

Someone left a can of 100+ on the shelf outside the library ~~

Luv this photo. Luther look so FUNNY...

I forgot what were they talking about 'cuz I got this one with zoom...

Haha, LJB, he blocked abit tooooooo slow...

My reallllyyyyy messy table (maybe that's why I'm not organized)

"SOOOOOOOO NGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG" Melissa Chong.

Mmmm....Have to get a photo of him EVERYTIME 'cuz It's PRICELESS...

Jeag Man and Charis (she's always in Irritated Mode)

My table, before 2 solid periods of Maths, wook at wy wiano wag

0 comments:

Post a Comment