Saturday, May 1, 2010

Boo hoo HOO

Muhahahax *criez* Haven't updated in like.ummmm....a MONTH ??? It's been so long but the camera my mom ordered from that catalog isn't here yet...It's like....SOOOOOOOO SLOOOOWWWWW....

How does it feel like staying up for forty eight hours (2 days) straight ???

Anyways, I TRYYYYYYY to find time on Saturday to start my homework and not procrastinate all the way till Sunday morning....But I'm always LIKE BUSY !!! Family Reading Day, Dentist Appointment, Project Discussion and School, of course...I'm always like....RUSHING non-stop sampai I got no time to do ANY of my Add Maths homework (hehehe....Gonna fail for sure)...T.T

Add Maths is like soooo hard...A little bit of "kick" and I dunno how to do already, it's like "Ooo, I'll use this formula but nooooo, it's the other formula...Oh why never I thought of it XP" Seriously, I can't even (kinda) keep up with the simple kiddy questions they ask in school. I'm always like "ooooo now I know how to solve, after everyone turn it into a straight forward equation for me..." And I always erase my answer when the teacher comes near 'cuz I'm afraid she say I'm dumb and stuff...

Physics exercise book, HAVEN'T PASS UP YET !!! After like 3 weeks ? And the teacher is still holding them (for the ones that passed up)...And I'm STILL procrastinating about STICKING my ticker tape...GAK, then the teacher gave us a group project (she wanna rush, I can tell)....Me, Kent, Spencer, Crystel, Charis and Jeag Man are responsible for GRAVITY....Simple enough LOL so we decided to go to Spencer's house on Sat (aka TODAY) to finish it off but we just HAD to procrastinate 'cuz he has MAPLE !!! And we ALLL play Maple (Jeag Man wasn't here 'cuz she's with her family on Mount Kinabalu) MUHAHAHAHHA So, I wonder should I rush today 'cuz IREALLY have ALOOTOOTOTOTOTOOTOOT of WORK...

Btw, the IU (International Understanding) Day is in Suria Sabah this year...Our Interact's Club theme is India...All other info is CLASSIFIED XP Sowi, but we need our secret weapon so I ain't tell'in ya...^.^ Better luck next time...Anyways, everybody's issue nowadays is MONEY (cha ching) It's just that Cikgu Victoria wouldn't let us do MUCH fund (I call it fun) raising such as car washes (Y'know some of the Rotarians have like FOUR FREAKIN' car) and she wouldn't let us. Not even sell stuff...She REJECTS everything we try to suggest Ravisher also mau mood already...She even tried to ask us NOT to go for the IU Day but make it inter-school instead....HELLO KKHS no more face lorh if like that...

Anyways, nothing much to do except homework and procrastinate at home now... Can't wait to "retire" ^.^

1 comment: