Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crying at my failure...

It's been a little too long since I last updated (Joanne calls 1 whole week of no update long), but I can't really keep up with school nowadays >.< It's just sooooo procrastinating.. Seriously, at first I call myself Mr Busy but now I go by the name of Mr Procrastination. MUST RESIST LAPTOP...and FACEBOOK...Oh well, exam is next week and I decided to blog a bit to relieve stress ^.^ Thank you, you are my scapegoat...(What does scapegoat really mean anywayz)

My 3 science subjects are ready to be written in red ink...My highest science subject for my previous exam was Physics, only 50++ and it's only because the teacher added marks from my homework but I didn't pass up this time and she said it's kinda too late to do it T.T Thank goodness I passed up my Physics Peka 2 maybe she'll gimme SOME marks...

Anyways, woke up and went to Suria Sabah today, parents wanted to try out the new food court that just opened there. Saw Shn Wei, Tiong, Chloe, Tricia, Jackson Kia ETC...Looks like EVERYONE isn't studying...WHICH IS GOOD ^.^ Headed to Times Bookstore after that, kinda disappointed they don't have a book about HTML, I wanted to improve but haven't seen a HTML guide anywhere...Except in KL but it cost like RM200+ so no way I was gonna buy it (mom said ok but I'm just worried I'd neglect it after reading halfway) But the confession of a shopaholic really caught my eye...It's about RM30+ and I think it's the last copy ? o.0

Anyways, holiday is COMING soon and all I can think about is WHAT TO DO ??? First I need to finish ALLLLLLLLL my UNFINISHED homework (this DOES NOT include my Add Maths which has accumulated over 200 pages XP) Then I promised Nicolette that I'll let "them" come over to my place to wreck havoc, then I need to continue tuition while working on IU Day which is coming soon this coming June at Suria. And lastly, have Charis and Crystal come over to FINISH off our Powerpoint Presentation for All Saint's visit and discuss our invention for SINDEX which we even have to make a proposal bla bla bla then folio wateva....I think we've abused Princeton abit TOOOOOOOOO much ^.^

Oh well, next time then...Sayonara, camera still not here yet T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment