Sunday, January 31, 2010

More homework ???

You know how much I LOVEEEE to blog about homework because after releasing the post I feel like I don't have to do my homework anymore ! I feel way more relaxed today, but tomorrow....I CRY big time !

I don't know what's wrong with me, maybe I really can't control myself with this precious brand new (abused it for sometime now) laptop ? Maybe it's true, I usually just procrastinate 'cuz I do my homework in the same room as my laptop....Right in front of me !!! *GULP*

As you can see right now, I'm blogging 'cuz I have too many homework to do ^.^ It's not a lot but it's too much to do and finish by 10pm (bedtime !) Well, I guess I better prepare for a scolding from my Akaun Teacher then. It's just soooo hard....Account I mean... She COULD teach as a little more about basics than to ask us to memorize EVERYTHING...(excluding the values and digits of course)... Gonna pengsan, having a LITTLE (seriously, just a little) trouble with Biology 'cuz it's kinda hard to find the answers you need when you didn't study and mantain your pace (Whoopsss. Guess I should've studied more ^.^)

Well, Gud Night, I wish sports day would be longer....or maybe, next years Sports DAY FASTER COME !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment