Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's not the world which stopped, it's just me.

Seriously having those mid-teen crisis now, homework just keeps pouring in non-stop ! OMG, so troubled, but like I said...After I blog about homework, I feel like my burden is lighter already. But today, I won't talk about how boring my homework is (It kept me from blogging yesterday)...But about my personal issues and desire despite this being a public blog, I'll try to NOT reveal my true feelings here in case some stranger came in and wants to kidnap me.

When in doubt, look into a mirror. What I see, is my face. Closing my eyes, I subsequently pushed the mirror aside. It fell...And broke..

Oh...how mad I am at myself right now. I should've grabbed the chance, I'm no good in anything after all...

I just can't do anything right can I ? I cling to my friends for survival. That is, IF they are my friends. I guess I'm nothing but a parasite.

I feel like I'm at peace now.
But peace is but a shadow of death.
Desperately trying to forget about it's painful past.
Though we hope for promising years.
After shedding a thousand tears.
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.

我是一个不能原谅的罪恶。
我不希望被原谅,但被遗忘

0 comments:

Post a Comment