Sunday, August 9, 2009

h1n1 incident, disease...After-skool ???

OMG, alot of catching up to do !!! And since nothing interesting happened today, I might as well write about them...

The biggest crisis is H1N1 !!! OMG, ever since Monday, things have been like sooo hectic, one of the sign is the haze coming in from our neighbouring country...Open burning ??? I never knew haze could travel this FAR !!! Then suddenly their was an announcement during assembly saying everyone has to bring a mask !!! This h1n1 thing really is SOMETHING...I don't remember being this, ummm...hectic when their was SARS...Anyways, I got sick 2 times in 2 weeks Lol, almost thought I have h1n1....Was shocked when I heard there was a REAL H1N1 victim in our school...REAL 'cuz people have been sending me lots of fake SMS nowadays saying...nonsense about H1n1 victims...

Anyways, with this rising threat, I'm still staying in skool everyday...Well, I've changed my tuition schedule now so I go for Eng tuition every monday not Friday, piano moved from Tuesday to Friday...Bertugas on Wednesday, No kokum for form 3 on Thursday...Maybe I'll stay more on Thursday but I don't think I'll stay so much on Tuesday...XPPP

Sooo that means, during Thursday, I wasn't on duty so I could play around...I wanted to be SERIOUS 100% and study !!! For the whole day...I grabbed a PMR Buku Rujukan Science...I wanted to finish Form 1 before I go home at 5pm so I just crammed...Halfway, like during the last chapter...TYY went to play the computer so I have to look after the Scan Counter at the front...But since it was already 4 something, not much people would wanna come in, so I talked to Ashley, convinced her to look at my blog...Nothing impressive...Though I saw my blog-o-meter indicated that Keele updated his blog so I begged Ashley even more to go see his...Then Nana came...Lol, at this rate I won't finish the Form 1 in time !!! But I have to say, studying form 1 in just 2 hours is PRETTY IMPRESSIVE XPPP...But it's mostly because most of the questions consist of common sense...Conduction, Radiation, Melting, Sublimation, Environment...Talked to NANA, and couldn't have guessed what happen...SO I WON'T TELL YOU...

That's pretty much everything, wanted to bring my camera to skool but then my mom was using it so I couldn't...T.T Oh well, next time....Just not during PMR XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment