Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exams Medley !!!



Tada !!! 2 pieces by your's truly !!! Since I don't have any pictures, and I didn't post for a whole week, I'd like to apologize to my readers !!! Sowi, and the 2 pieces are specially for Nana, 'cuz it's her birthday and she really wants to hear me playing the piano and for Vyon 'cuz she luved my Canon in D/New World Symphony Medley....The title of the 2 pieces are Canon in D/New World Symphony Medley and Day's End...*continues with the plot*

Exam was a killer !!! I KNOW 100% that my BM karangan is gonna be a 100% 离题, they ask how to memulihara then i write about apa tempat pelancongan and ekonomi...WTF !!! Then Sejarah so hard worh !!! Form 1 and Form 2 all hantam, Form 3 masih boleh larh...but still gonna fail the whole thing all together...Teacher YSL said she think I got 22/40 during tuition...AHHHH...

Chinese Paper 2 ??? I juz simply write some simple Chinese Words...pray i pass...but then my other subjects are also at fail's risk unlike last time...also 离题...Then English, paper 1 was like...ehhh I'm sure 100% I've done this before, since I recall the comprehension from an exam last time...Manatau, they print the wrong English paper that was from Excel 1....zzz...Then paper 2 write letter, i sooo shock orh !!! I dono format, thank goodness Khoo (Ying Siew) asked me questions about letter telling me that teacher might have that one out for exam 'cuz she made them memorize it's format...They already gave me a name and the sender...Larry and Martin...At first I wrote, Dear Martin...but in the end I write Best Wishes, Tam Kang....AHhhhh why i write my own name !!! F*** alot of marks gone sudah lorh...everyone say i'm wrong like they all also write correctly...It's like I'm in the shadows of others...

We start things off with a whopping Maths....zzz....OMG, paper 2 was sooo hard, i hope I don't end up getting like 20/60 like last time...Paper 1 was always easy for me, i got 32/40 last time, but i hope I can remain at that rank or higher this time...Geo was a killer, literrally, I was almost killed, the questions were soooo hard...There was sooo much memorizing to do, I wonder how does a person become a Geo Teacher, does he/she have to ace it, or just get the job and give students quiz like Cikgu Lee Kat Su ??? I remember Cikgu Noorlilie said she got straight As in PMR except for Geo, she got a B instead...Then we got 2 periods of Ulang Kaji, which was soon replaced with English Paper 1 exam...This time it's for real and it's HARD...

Thursday soon comes as we have KH and Chinese Paper 1...I was sooo no self confident in Chinese but i think my 1st question was correct...I wonder why I never bother getting some free marks from the 名句精华...Juz lazy to memorize 3 years of rhymes...Lolz, I had some acknowledgement from Ananda and TKM JUST before the test...Thanks to them, I was able to score like 2-3 extra questions...The rest...Don't ask...Lolz...After recess, they had an unexpected Science Ceramah...for like 5 periods, I think me and Lo were the last to enter since we were sooo long in the canteen, and Yeo skipped her meal while TYY isn't going 'cuz her class didn't get invited...Wanted to fall asleep but I came out full of rage...I don't wanna talk about it...

The last day, I remember I was cramping for Science the night before trying to finish all 3 years of silibas in 1 night, but i only managed to reach Form 2 Chapter 6...So i quickly memorize all those that MIGHT be important...Not much of the stuff I killed my self to memorize came out but most of the questions are Form 1 so I was lucky...I remember they ask about how much % is Inert Gas in the air...I knew it !!! 0.97% XPPPPP Lolz...Paper 2 killerz effect...I even ask Jesslyn during recess and she also said it's hard XPPP...Gonna fail for sure...After recess, it was Science period, Walao, nightmare repeat ??? At first teacher ask us to correct 3T paper 1 for her then she corrected our class' papers...At first, I thought Ananda got the highest 22/40, then Ronny break the record 28/40...I really felt helpless then, but teacher announce I got 32/40.. WOO HOO !!! Then suddenly Lim Yon Yaw 34/40...Lolz 2 questions away, then people kept on mocking me...I feel happy for LYY and for myself 'cuz I tried my best and got higher than my expectations...not because I got the top in my class...Besides, even if I did get a high score, my aim would be for 3D and 3C...And theres still the killer paper 2 to calculate...

OMG, so sleepy now !!! Catch my post tomorrow !!! More on my afternoon PSS Life, H1N1 reports....and much more !!! Catcha later !!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU YOU YOU HAVE THE PRETTIEST FINGERS EVURRR
    T_T
    THANK YOU SO SOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH.

    Im touched. really really touched.
    :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 more advice for you my dear junior.
    DO NOT PUT THE FULL NAME OF A TEACHER.
    THEY CAN TRACE YOU.

    ReplyDelete