Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Meweri Kristmas

shortblogpost shortblogpost
pleaseletthisbeshort pleasedontgetcarriedaway

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !
This is me (your host, TK) wishing you all
a jolly good day.
Of course,
the day is almost over.
But NOTHING is stopping us from partying even harder, right ?

I wanna thank all you beloved readers/stalkers
for repeatedly visiting my blog.
It means a great deal to me
when you type in my blog address.
Even if you are blogwalking/self-promoting your blog in my chatbox.
You still contributed to my Hit Counter.
So Thank You.

This year has been great.
Definitely a productive one.
Although I might not have had as much fun as I would've had if I stayed back.
I think fate/God/the Universe/my parents are trying to tell me something.
So I guess this year would end on a fairly good note.
I still have friends (thank God for that !).
I still have my family (albeit dysfunctional).
I still have my sanity (WHEW !).
I still have my V-Card (No you can't have it...)
And I still have...well...a good life.


You'd think living in Australia is all about a better standard of living.
But I still see lots of people on the streets,
begging...
Makes me extremely guilty when I try to ignore them.
Even sadder when I realize that living in a country with better economy
still has not changed the fact that beggars roam the five feet.
Five feet ?
Direct translation from Malay. *wink
Oh look,
I'm going off topic all over again.

But I guess what I'm saying is,
while we think everyone is having fun celebrating Christmas,
there're still people out in the street who're alone, cold, and hungry.
Maybe we can just take a little moment to reflect on what Christmas really means.
And hopefully,
I (and the rest of us) will be able to do some good
the next time we see the less fortunate.

OK,
enough of the sappy stuff,
I'm sure you've already had plenty of time to reflect.
Over the past few weeks,
I've done lots of random things,
since I've given up on looking for a job.
(Gee, I REALLY don't like how I phrased that)
I've done an Hour Of Code course,
and miraculously,
I've managed to code my very own custom Christmas Card.
I'll put it up here as a treat.
For all you loyal readers/stalkers.
The code, I mean.
Want to see the ACTUAL card ?
Just follow the instructions below.

  1. Go to this link. (https://www.khanacademy.org/hour-of-code/hour-of-code-tutorial/p/project-greeting-card)
  2. Copy of the code in the text box below.
  3. Paste the copied code in the text box in the opened webpage (delete the existing code in the box first).
  4. Viola !1! Enjoy this amateurish Christmas card done by me, to all you great people !

Well.
That pretty much wraps up all I have to say for this post.
Was it short enough ?
I'm already working on my next blog post =)
(Don't worry, it won't be THAT long... I hope !)
And I might do another update for the New Years.
Who knows ?
Well actually,
I'm not so sure about that.
But we'll see, won't we ?

Once again,
have a great Kristmas !
And Happy Boxing Day.
*runs off to shop (?)


Listening to Satellite - James Blunt


Gifts Galore,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment