Saturday, June 22, 2013

.dreams.don't.turnto.dust

73.
That's how much I got.
For my IT paper.
Applied.INFORMATION.TECHNOLOGY !
And its like what ?
2 marks away from an A.
I hate you, Ray.
So so much....

My straight A streak.
RUINED.
I never got straight As in my life.
But I can't believe I was so close.
I mean,
I wasn't expecting straight As,
at least not until I got an A for my Physics.
Then everything started looking better.
Or so I thought.

I was practically holding my breathe,
when he placed all our papers at the front of the class.
I saw a 7.
I got excited.
And then I saw a 3.
My heart sank.

Well, the good slightly better news is that
this won't be our final score for the midsems.
The teachers will still take into account all our tests and experiments.
Assignments, assessments and what not.
So, I'm not so worried about IT anymore.
Now I'm worrying about Physics.
ARGH.
I still think I won't be able to do THAT well in Physics.
#pessimistic (because Facebook has hashtag too !)

Oh well, my grades were better than I expected.
So I'm happy....
No.
I'm content.
Much better.

Anything else fun happening ?
Not really.
Well except for that Chemistry Pop Experiment.
Yes.
Pop Experiment.
Where you go into class and your teacher suddenly throws an experiment at you.
And the scariest part ?
SOLO EXPERIMENT !
(which in my case, might've been a good thing.)

pH indicators.
Many weird colours.
#LifeInColor
And then I thought to myself,
'If you're getting two of the exact same colour in a row,
you know you're doing something wrong.'
Which is what happened to me.
I just hope its good enough in the teacher's eyes.

Oh my Chemistry teacher !
My awesome Chemistry teacher.
Chris is his name.
50 (or 60)+ is his age.
He's awesome =3
And he's a really no-BS teacher,
which is kinda scary at times.
But I guess that's what it means to be independent.
He's almost the exact opposite to Eric,
who's a sweetie.
Until I found his Facebook profile.
And I went 'Okkkk.....'
So when my Physics teacher isn't busy teaching,
he's usually piloting a plane and shooting down terrorists.

Nothing much to talk about, huh ?
Well, homework is coming back to haunt me.
My next term holiday is the only thing keeping me going for now.
#stupidPhysics
#bookstoread
Oh yes, I reading the next book to the Shopaholic series.
The second book is called Shopaholic Abroad.
Its been 5 months since I finished the first book.
And I didn't really have much time to do any leisure reading.
But now I'm back on track,
at least until my teachers decide to go berserk again.
Also I'm obsessed with hashtags.
Noticed ?


Listening to Unconditional - Harrison Craig


Taking a breather,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment