Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bring on all the pretenders ; i'mnotafraid

Warning !
A rant post !
You have been warned !

Ughhhh....
I'm sick of this.
Like. REALLY sick of this.
Ok fine.
I can only blame myself.
I'm the one who "abandoned" my cultural heritage.
I'm the one who chose this over that.
I'm the one who's lost his identity.
I'm the one in the plastic mask.

So yeah.
Like I said.
I'm sick of it.
I'm almost at breaking point.
There will be NO limit break.
I just wanna get rid of them.
They're nothing but ignorant.
What am I doing with them ?
Standing there like a cardboard cutout.
Apparently, I'm part of the background.
In the end,
I calm myself down.
And I tell myself
"Be nice. Don't be so sensitive."
But really ?
Am I being too sensitive ?
Or are they just being too insensitive.

I have YOU to blame.
And YOU.
And yOU.
And You.
And YoU.
And Y0u.
All of you !
I'm done with you.
I'm through.
I'd rather be the so-called idiot,
sitting at an empty lunch table alone.
Than be a backdrop for your happy-go-lucky ignorance.

This is the thanks I get for being considerate.
Well, STUFF IT !
I'm done being Mr Marvelous.
Not that I was ever.
But at least I tried.
And it was all for naught.
Oh and one more thing.
You SUCK !
You ALL SUCK !
(pardon the vulgar)

Ahhhh...
much better.
Perhaps I was exaggerating.
But then again,
its my blog.
If any of you ever see this,
well,
don't expect an apology.
In fact,
I'd feel less guilt giving you a wound and
sprinkling concentrated sodium chloride on it.
On the bright side.
I got my official results back.
3 As and 2 Bs.
I managed to pull my IT up to an A,
but my Physics and Chemistry dropped down to a B.
Notable mentions for Chemistry,
I was just one mark away from an A.
But no matter.
My "report" sheet didn't come with a predicted ATAR.
So I went online and used a calculator.
After ESTIMATED scaling
(which is never accurate, after all,
ATAR IS a rank.),
I got an ATAR of 98.00.
Hooray ?
That's like a borderline for entry into Honours program.
But don't worry.
That figure will soon drop.
I mean,
its not like I can maintain that high of an ATAR
for another 6 months.
But now that I got rid of some annoying nuisance,
maybe I can...

#liberated ?


Listening to Backseat Serenade - All Time Low

Sick of them,
TK.



0 comments:

Post a Comment