Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hopelessly.Unsociable

Before I say anything.
Let's take a look at some photos I took in school.
Today is Day 2 of my new school life,in case you don't know.

















Yea.... I don't think this is very normal.
For first day of school students.
In a whole new country, no less !

But it's true.
This is how I spent my first day of school.
It's also how I spent my second day of school.
In case you're confused,
Picture 1 is me staring at my study carrell.
And Picture 2 is my lunch today.
I think it's pretty obvious how bored you must be
if you're free enough to take a picture of your lunch.
'Why aren't you talking to your new friends ?'
Well let me counter that by saying
'What friends ?'

How unfortunate.
First day and no friends.
Apparently everyone somehow already had a friend and/or belonged to a group.
Especially international students.
Thanks to early orientation.

But I guess it's my fault for not trying.
I'm pretty sure locking myself in a studying box isn't a very good idea.
And apparently, I think people are avoiding me or something.
I was the only person to have an extra seat next to me in Maths.
The guy who sat next to me in Chemistry changed seats today.
This guy at the bus stop rather talk to the other Asian boy instead of me.
To be fair, I was listening to my earphones.
Lol, I'm such an observant person when I'm actually bored.
Probably through years of stalking.
Now if only I can apply those skills into socializing.
Wouldn't that be great ?

Talked to a few girls today.
Not much progress though.
Will try to do better tomorrow !
No point in being such a self-pitying loser.
Try harder and look ahead, right ?
No need to tell me those words twice ^_^

On the EXTREMELY bright side,
this came in the mail today !













MY IPOD NANO ARRIVED !!!
I think I got slightly cheated, though.
It looks secondhand.
As in when you turn it on for the first time,
they didn't ask me to choose the language.
Was a new one suppose to come in a screen protector too ?
Well nevermind.
Everything looks perfect.
No scratches on screen.
Apple logo still at the back.
Totally empty inside.
Clock messed up like any new devices.

Can't wait to start using it...
No.
Get friends first !
Ciao !

Listening to Homeward Bound/Home - Glee
                  I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
                  It's Time - Glee
                  Drops of Jupiter - Train

Friendless, for now.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment