Friday, August 13, 2010

Seriously ?

Kewl, I'm updating now from a restaurant called Rumours at TIME sQuare ...It has a computer just like Upperstar, but it's Window 7 and it's the "free-to-use-any-program-you-like" type of Window 7, not those very restricting type of computer system...The food LOOKS nice because I just ordered a few minutes ago XP...Got myself a copy of Coffee News, what could be better ! And it's very cozy too ~~~Wish I could've came here with Charis and Crys for our group discussions instead of Upperstar..I just hope this place doesn't charge insane Service Taxes (the one in Upperstar cost like RM7 for the whole day)...Wanna come here again (plus the food here is decent, NOT de-frosted)

Anyways, exams are coming up so my mom's gonna start blabbing again...(kewl, the salad just arrived, and it's HUGE) But on Thurs, we had a Majlis Penyerahan in the PSS....YAY It's official, I'm naib pengerusi of the library...Cherral was like (in BM) "Bla Bla Bla. If there are anythings that wasn't very satisfiying or maybe I did something wrong, I apologize....*Ruth stares at me*......And once again, I'm really sincerely SORRY *Ruth looks at me again...*"


I thought that was the end of it all, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...At 4.30 like that, the ex-pengerusi (Cherral) and the exex-Pengerusi was like gathering together with Ashley and talking bad about me right in front of ME ! Like RUDE and BITCHY much....I can understand CSY for that but Cherral has been whining about this thing ever since day 1 (that Bitch....) She was like "That day, I went to check in the library then I found TK sneaking around the fail that only the PENGERUSI can look at (that time I was pengerusi but am glad I got demoted) the file" ..........(after dinner, waiting for my Apple Strudel) That day, I answered with "But I'm the pengerusi now" *using it LOUDLY* So now she's like "He's soooo selfish and stubborn oh !" Argh what was I suppose to answer with ? I look inside because the teacher ask me (previous Pengerusi) to get the name list of PSS from Form 6...Damn that Cherral...And she's always BIG with her ego, bitchy ego of course ( I hope she gets raped and killed in a car accident...THEN I will forgive her)

She always talking like, why did the teacher choose you, or, I don't like you, or ,you big show-off, or whatever bad lah....I went to the library almost everyday to keep myself updated and to hone my abilities and responsibilites to become a better (vice) president but she scolds me everyday beased on any topic she can possibly think off....Y'know I 100% HATE her now (her apologees are as good as her shit) NANA, we have ANOTHER thing in common now...HAHA...(Vyon has somewhat the same issue too, more or less, I guess that's just destiny's hands)


On Friday, Teacher Elly told us (me, cuz I was in the library and the PSS on duty) that people (no students =.= Just like 4 people) from China are coming to visit (the ones from the student exchange program thing and they're very likely to visit the library so she wanted us to decorate the library on almost everything that was instant decoratable ! So we were having an insanely *little* makeover for the library. I stayed back until like 6 with Vivian and Tan SY (Vivian following her car and I was walking home so I didn't have to worry about my parents waiting for me (they totally did NOT notice) And then when we decided to call it a day, I was getting ready to walk home (the sun set looks kinda pretty so I should have an inspirational walk ahead of me) but Teacher Elly stopped me and said she'll send me home. I asked has she ever sent Cherral home before but she said Cherral never stayed till that late ( that kinda made me feel like I actually DID something...as a Vice P) Now she knows where I live =.= (She knows I live in Austral Park though, I wonder how she knew about it)


The next day she promised she'd buy us Economy Noodles for breakfast the next day...The attendance will be me, Fung Fung, Tan SY, Jia Chyi. But Fung Fung was like he didn't know and it's too late to come...so it was just us 3, I was last to arrive, Teacher Elly got like SOOOOOOOOO many packs of noodles, I got one but Jia Chyi and Tan SY both said they already ate....Then after finishing necessary decorations, we started practicing on how to welcome them...Lol GILA FUNNY we can't even finish practicing COMPLETELY, not perfectly, for one time. Everytime someone totally random entered, we tried greeting them but they just LAUGHED !!! Anyways, students started bringing food for the teacher (we soooo did not expect that, she said they food was only for the guest...That was the whole reason she got us breakfast) When they entered, we totally screwed up ! I won't go into details, but not ALL of us understood Chinese that well (me included) Even the teacher had trouble understanding....


Then after they exitted, we fold our blazers and decided to have the snacks they left us since the teacher's driver (husband) was already waiting...Then Tan SY accidently hit the wall with her hips and the Carta Organisasi Induks fell down, then we discovered that the nails one of the nail had already fallen off and the other is loose, then we thought "OMG, what if that happened just now during the visit,...We'd be screwed"...Anyways, we ENJOYED our feast (which was actually NOTHING at the beginning. LOL) Sampai I got tummy ache...That's all for this week !


Yummy Yummy Feast ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment