Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No no no no ....Oh

Exam is next week....Yet, everyone look as if there's still a lot of time, with a few exceptions of course...OMG, my Physics is gonna bring me to hell...But not as much as my chemistry ! That one is a 1 hit kill XP Seriously, I need tuition or at least trapped in a room with nothing but a Chemistry Reference Book. Then maybe I can force myself to study from scratch.... ! (I lost track at Chapter 3)

Yay, look kinda free today =P The benefits of no AKAUN homework (and also Add Maths) but I gotta finish my Chem Exercise Book homework or else I'm gonna stand outside the class for 1 hour this Friday (Hohoho Teacher Lim KL finally got a bit serious)

So far so good for the Cartesian Diver...We're doing a McDonald french fries theme. Did I mention that before ? Well, it's sorta fugly (fudge...mmm...) And we (I) just got the straws today...All that's left is the plasticine, as in Spencer bought GREEN PLASTICINE....WTH ? Do you wanna eat french fries with green ends ? OR will we paint the whole thing green XP...Hilarious...

OMG OMG OMG, sooooo mannnyyyy things happening nowadays ! But mostly personal and private...PRIVATE OF COURSE...This IS my personal diary, so if I'm not writing it here that means it's TOTALLY private...Locked in my heart forever until someone gives me RM1,000,000...That should be enough to last me, if I ever felt fed up of my current life and decide to run away from home =)

*I wanna buy that Reference Book from Cikgu Bevina, but it's been like 1 week...Last I check, there were only 6 left in stock...Wanted to find her but she wasn't there =.= Haven't talked to Cikgu Elizabeth in quite a while, and haven't been getting myself involved in the library lately mainly due to exams coming soon...o.0 I actually care for my grades for once ^.^ 1 point to Academics !

But there's no escaping work tomorrow...Kents' trying out as PSS tomorrow and I've gotta show him the ROPES !

Yep ! The ROPES ! Haha just kidding...I just got bored...By the way, my whole-night-hardcore-homework-doing-time was TOTALLY dominated by Persona 3 once again ! But I finished the game AHHHHHHH ! Awesome 50 hours of my life (49 hours and 30 min actually) Now it's back to my normal life. I just remembered my piano teacher asked me to make her a website, I could do that but the contents has to be her own...BUT SHE DOESN'T WANNA WRITE HERSELF...She ask me to, but I don't know anything about her classes, do I ? Of course, that was around December last year... And I just remembered after, like 8 months, gonna bug her to finish it the next time...

Gotcha ! Go ! Bye Bye...Chemistry Time ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment