Sunday, February 21, 2010

Memories of Nobody

Hmmm...didn't update for the remainder of this 1 weeks holiday...I probably didn't have the "right" mood to blog...Everybody bloggers' gotta have a "mood" to blog....Don't you think so ??? If my blog is devoted to swearing at the other people, of course I would blog when I'm mad at someone...But mine is just a mishmash of STUFF that I do, wanna do, did, regretted, and lastly, died away...

Anyways, my aunt came back from KL and brought this router with her so she (we) can used wireless within the house....GAWD, It's LIKE HEAVEN....I can search for piano sheets while putting the laptop next to my piano....AHHHH, I kept moving my laptop around everyday, first the living room, then the kitchen table, then my mom's room, then ETC.....IT ROCKS...but then again, THAT's WHY I haven't finished my homework !!!! GAKKKKKKK AKAUN !!! That teacher is INSANE !!! GAHHHH *shoots flashy arrows at her then make a meteor fall on her*

I dunno WHY I LUV meteors soooo much....TOO MUCHHHHH FF !!! LAWL, seriously, theres like about 10 types of meteor attacks in Dissidia....I just LUV METEORS, especially when I freeze you THEN shoot TWO meteors at you....That one was fun...

It's now 9 and I decided to do only a SMALL portion of my Akaun homework but only because it's due tomorrow. I'm sooo gonna delay my BM karangan and Add Maths (even though it's also due tomorrow) and Chem 'cuz it's only due on Tuesday....+++++++ My physics tuition homework...OMG Need to draw like 3 graphs then show it to the teacher which uncoincidently is Cikgu LLL *BOOM* She's not that scary, but what can I say ? I haven't seen her in "Bloodlust" mode yet...OH WELL....

0 comments:

Post a Comment