Sunday, September 13, 2009

Season 4 !!! Excel ??? PMR...haiz ???

OK it's finally Season 4 after so many months of procrastination !!! I haven't blogged in a long time too !!! Ok, so I'm just a little busy with school and exams...Not to mention tuition and PSS duty...Wonder how Joanne balances all her time...It's like she's blogging everyday !!! I definetely CANNOT do that...

Moving BACK, excel was killer and it's not even over yet...Tomorrow is the last day though...Still have PS, both writing and practical in the same day...It's not considered an official subject for PMR but this is my last exam of the year (excluding PMR) so I still don't wanna fail T.T But I think I already failed my other papers especially when teacher asked me wether Paper 1 was hard 'cuz she already marked mine and it was like H3LL !!! Not to mention PSK, PJK, PS and then i might also fail CHinese, Sejarah, BM and other stuff...Wasn't this exam gonna determine my class next year ??? Then why didn't i study hard for this ??? Too late to cry over spilled milk...I was just rushing Sejarah on Sat and then I went the whole night without sleep...Yet, the questions were so hard !!! Wasted my time...Then I had to sleep at like 12 every night....burning the midnight oil...THat DID not HELP eitHER...And i heard my Eng paper 1 sucked...And someone got 39/40 T.T...Good thing I got highest Paper 1 for Science in the class...29/40...Shocked me...LYY only got 25/40 same with Ananda...

Then Teacher Z told us that people from the Photography Club are gonna take pictures of all the Sudut Bacaan and I heard they didn't see ours 'cuz we were rushing to set it up since we were in the middle of the exam !!! Wad kinda people does that !!! Lol we look like freaks...Then everyone abandon us (Me and LJB) except for Dennis and Pei Ling... THANK YOU !!! Too little too late...So I had to submit a photo to Cikgu Z myself...

We were suppose to sit for PS written on Thursday but CERAMAH !!! saved !!! Lol, funniest ceramah yet...It was like a promo for a seminar for PMR happening in UMS, RM78....100% KO...so expensive, but I'll see whos going first...Their teachings are quite professional...Now I can remember the function of Pottasium Maganete 7 Crystal is to release Oxygen...Which is used to form...??? (they never taught me whats next XP)

*TO BE CONTINUED*


0 comments:

Post a Comment