Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday is slightly COLOUFUL~~...

Ahhhh....feels great to bring a camera to skool !!! It's a refreshing chance to remind everyone to fear me XPPP...It's a good thing everyone was too distracted with exam to notice me ^.^ Anywayz it was exam so there wouldn't be a spot check...and I have to take a picture of the Sudut Bacaan for Cikgu Z so you can say I'm made of excuses...not to mention, back-up excuses...

AHHHH...Can't believe our class won 1st place for Sudut Bacaan contest. Wasn't too hard though, 'cuz most of the competiting classes used their Papan Kenyataan as a Sudut Bacaan whilst the rules said books were required to actually win...AHHH shouldn't have put so much efford into it XP Cikgu Z told me on Friday but she said not to tell anyone...OK I sealed my lips, but it was official today so I can break this accursed....CURSE....and show off to everyone...The ketua kelas was suppose to go on stage but Elaine chose LJB to represent instead since she doesn't wanna go on stage and I don't think Alwin would want to too...=.=

I WANTED TO GO ON STAGE....oh all my hard work and all for nothing...But nevermind larh !!! I know I would freeze if I go on stage and then I'd probably trip and fall on the principal or something...Then he would say my tie is badly tied and then...Public..No...NATIONAL EMBARASSMENT, being broadcasted world-wide....Good thing I managed to convince LJB to go...He already very NGET !!! 'cuz of all the sudut bacaan work I pushed to his direction, then BM teacher ask him to copy something on the whiteboard + Teacher keep complaining 'cuz our marker like no ink sudah...XP

Really worried about my exam !!! During today's practical PS, I was like drawing question 4 !!! Aliens that look like ants on another reddish planet riding on a transportation carrying their BIG CATCH home...Marks given to illustration of ants, BIG CATCH (optional drawing) and colour...

Sky/Space...A fusion of orange and maroon + Orange Crayon
Path...Red + Reddish Crayon
Dessert Wasteland...Maroon, red, orange and wateva lah !!!
Home...Black 'cuz of far distance...and the whole drawing paper was already FULL OF RED...
Ant Aliens....Green
BIG CATCH a.k.a BIG DRAGON XP...Green

It was SOOO terrible, i think LJB's was the best, his rambutan farm was really colourful, neat yet it has that artistic touch...Like everything matches perfectly...Have tuition tonight to tata...Btw, BIG THX to ShnWei and her mom for sending me to tuition...



Easiest picture yet...so simple...

The hugging doesn't match Mysterious Girl #1 blocking her face !!!

He's lucky this time...

GAWD I was lucky to get a shot of this...

I am SOOO in trouble~~

CLJ punching JS...or Cikgu YSL ???

Peaceful day in 3 Kreatif...It won't last forever anyway...

Comment-less...

Sudut Bacaan Wall...

Shot #1

SS Time !!!

Mr JuruBicara...

Had to take a shot of this !!!

Delicious Marshmellows from Sg

Some cheap chocolate-filled snacks

Definetely FAKE !

Why did I even post this one ???

Air Wick...100% Effectiveness....UNKNOWN....

0 comments:

Post a Comment