Friday, September 18, 2009

Not much but still delayed...

OMG, i was SOOOO free but I haven't updated yet. This morning when I took a look at other people's blog, it was full of UPDATES. only mine was left untouched in the crossroad of life and death...NO not so dramatic...Anyways was busy on Wednesday, since during last period of Tuesday, me and LJB suddenly went mad and had to come to my house to cook again XP...Since most of us would be busy during the Raya Holiday...We've been planning to go during the 1 week vacation but it took FOREVER to plan, so we settled for Wednesday...15 min of crucial planning worked !!!

It was quite a success and the food we made were more and better than the last time. Too bad I had a flu that day and infected all the food...We made the classics, Pizza (added with Cheese, Sausage and Pineapple), Sushi (avaliable with CrabStick, Hot dog, Cucumber, Tuna Mayo etc), Spaghetti with Lauk-pauk that was leftover from the Sushi filling and the only dish I can actually make.....Dangos....But i know you people don't know what it is write ? I knew it....Haiz...sob...Anyways, it was the only dish I knew how to make so I DEFINETELY had to include it in our lunch...

We wanted to meet in school again, I would prefer everyone come to my house right away but CLJ agreed to come and it's her first time coming so she doesn't know where my house it. In fact, she was to first to get to the bus stop at skool 'cuz she just so happened to have CO practice and just PONTENG...it...Then Vyon came 'cuz her bro got CO practice, then me, and LJB...Only Jia Shan haven't come....We waited for like 30 min and we got so bored that we decided to invite Nicholette since her b'day was ytd and everyone felt bad about not celebrating correctly...Then we wanted to surprise her before inviting...So when she pick up the phone, we all shouted HAPPY B'DAY...Manatau, her mom pick up the phone lah, and she's still sleeping...XPPP EEEEMMMMMBBBBBAAAARASSSSINNGGNGNG...She still came lah, we made a quick stop at Pick N Pay and got some Spaghetti just in case my house don't have any....We were all walking back and it was SOOOO HOT...Everyone prefered if it was raining like that day XP At least we weren't sweating lyk H3LL...We went in and cooled off....For like 30 min then we found out we didn't have enough FLOUR for the pizza and GLUTINOUS RICE POWDER for Dango...So I had to ask my mom to go get some...Then when she went out to get breakfast, LJB demanded Pepperoni for the pizza but we didn't have the time to wait so I told her to cancel it...Good thing she was still shopping...Bought my bro a PSP...Never knew my family would EVER own one of those things...

*****TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment