Saturday, January 11, 2014

scor.ch

I wasn't thinking of updating.
But I'm just bored.
Truly, sincerely bored.

It's 44 degree Celcius right now.
No, I'm not trolling.
The streets really do feel like an oven.
You know that feeling when you open an oven,
and hot air blows right at your face.
Well,
apply the same wind to your entire body
while you try to brace it and move forward.

I'm at the library.
I was SUPPOSED to do a module on my online course.
But guess what ?
Trashy public WiFi is trashy.
Even if it's the State Library.
It really depends on the mood of the network,
I guess.
Sometimes it's good,
sometimes it's not.
I guess today's just an unlucky day.
That or the heat blew the modem up.

It's a really different atmosphere.
The library, I mean.
Back when we had WACE,
you'd be lucky to find a table.
Study groups !
Study groups everywhere !
Of course,
we all know you don't join a study group to STUDY.
Try as you may,
the thirst for humans to crave interactions through endless talking cannot be easily quenched.

Now, the place is dead.
Well, actually there ARE still people.
80% (I'm not kidding) of them are Asian.
Doing work.
Wait, what kinda work ?
I'm curious.
It's still summer.
Or are they uni students ?
But they're having summer vacations too.
Studying up for IELTS perhaps.
Whatever... (read: I REALLY wanna know !)


Listening to Postcards - James Blunt

BURN BURN BURN BURN
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment