Monday, May 9, 2011

Seriously ?

You know what ? I actually had more than 10 drafts on this post. That's right, I kept on failing to finish what I started because of TIME ! I always start full of motivation and determination, then distractions starts flying in my window. It's really annoying and it's kinda bad 'cuz now I have TOO many things to write about. And I'm not in the mood for writing anymore. Marie can do a post for 4 hours. WOW. I'm impressed. But I suppose I should blog a bit even though exam is coming up. I still have my Moral and 3 Physics Peka to worry about. I'm already more than 1 month late for Moral and my 3 pekas are due next week. So I have to stress ! and RUSH of course...

I seriously dunno what to talk about now, because if I start a story, I'll risk leaving this SHORT post draft-ed ! Let's talk about feelings....I have feelings TOO y'KNOW ! Ugh that was horrible. Still on the rush ! Crystel's almost done with her moral projek !!! HELP !

0 comments:

Post a Comment