Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TERRA FIRMA !!!

I'm back from my vacation ! And now I'm totally pissed off at myself for letting myself go so wild (internally) ! I failed 90% of ALLLLL my subjects (to date) TOTALLY ruins my mood to blog...Gotta start brushing up on my science subjects !!! NO EXCUSES ! Awww, but my bro just got Valkyria Chronicles 2 and I CAN'T RESIST ACTION/STRATEGY GAMES !!! Oh well, better finish it off quickly WHILE concentrating on my studies (proven to FAIL)... I REALLY need someone to tutor me on Chemistry...

Still pondering whether I should drop P.Akaun next year....

*Working on a Canon/Sign Medley

Australia was better than expected, parents weren't so strict about exploring. I usually have free time in the hotel room to do whatever I want from 4pm onwards, so it was really FUN ! (lazing around in the hotel bed) Didn't get any souvenirs though (RM9 for a kangaroo doll) so everyone flamed me T.T

Another update, he got Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep too !!!! WTF, I can never get studying like this. (Already finished 1/3 of the game) but it's a world of almost endless possibility (like when you're talking about the Lvl Cap)

Oh well, guess I'll continued to get tormented by my uncontrollable desires !

0 comments:

Post a Comment