Monday, September 27, 2010

The First Message ...

Busy TRYING to make myself a more hardworking person now...

And also trying to finish checking all the stocks in the library, so won't update my blog until then...

HIATUS AGAIN ! (lets just hope this doesn't become a habit) :P

To keep random strangers who pass by occupied, below is a link to my friend's blog shop, do support her and her stuff (credited XP)

It's totally HERE !!!! Just click HERE !!! You can't miss the link HERE !!! It's so obviously, when you're looking HEREEEEEE !!!!! Just FREAKIN' CLICK IT !!! If you've read till this point of the message then JUST CLICK IT before I throw a Trojan Horse into your notebook or PC

Have fun ! While I study my head off (very likely to fail AGAIN) for the final exam and EXCEL ! while having multiple activities in between.

PS. Am performing at a recital my teacher organized at Yayasan Sabah on 10th of October (during my exams), RM15 for a ticket filled with music :P Anyone interested ? (I doubt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment