Wednesday, December 24, 2014

An "Icky" Christmas



Don't ask about the title.
I got the idea from a friend of mine.
"Icky" because I'm sick...on Christmas week!
Great. Just great.
So, I guess it really is an icky Christmas for me this year.
Full of mucus and tissues.
Bounded to my bed for all eternity.

I won't say much in this short update, because:
A) I'm sick.
B) I'm sick.
Besides, it'll take too long for me to blog about something and get it out on the same day (Christmas).
But I do want to thank and wish all you readers a Merry Christmas.
I get most of my views from random innocent (or not so innocent) people Googling about stuff.
But I'm pree' sure I do have a dedicated reader base as well;
even if it's only a single person, it's still someone, right?
So, thanks for reading.
And have a jolly good Christmas *to be said in a British accent*!

*Credit for the font style used in the image above goes to Måns Grebäck.



Listening to Girl Almighty - One Direction


Merry Christmas,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment